Who Else Wants To Learn How To Decrease Stress, Improve Focus And Clarity and… Be Happier?
Here is a $186 GIFT to prove to you we can get you in the best mental and physical health of your life quickly, deal with life's stresses, increase your focus, clarity and give you the relaxation you’ve always wanted (even if you tried and failed before) and…"put the icing on your cake."
Read on to discover how you can take control of your health and learn to live life pain free:
Stress Relief, Body Alignment and Relaxation Classes Provided by an Accredited Remedial Massage Therapist and Internal Kung Fu Instructor
Here at Hornsby Wing Chun we are different. Different to any other Martial Art, different to any other form of exercise, we do help you to be stronger outside and in. We focus on the inner ‘you’ and help you to develop your self confidence so that all of life’s stresses are more manageable.
Would you like to slow down the pace of life?
Would you like to decrease your stress levels and blood pressure?
Do you want to be calmer, more confident and self assured in every situation?
How would you feel if your slept like a baby for 8 hours without tossing and turning?
These benefits and more are what you are going to achieve at Hornsby Wing Chun because we do guarantee results.
My name is Mark Laing. That’s me in the picture with Jessie. I’m the Instructor here at Hornsby Wing Chun Academy, and this may sound a little corny to you – but it’s true…
Our specialty is icing cakes – helping people like you get maximum enjoyment, fulfillment and satisfaction from your life. And the way we do that is by getting you in the best mental and physical health of your life. Because I can tell you this with absolute certainty: everything in life is better, sharper, richer, creamier and more completely enjoyable when you feel fantastic.
Why do some people succeed when dealing with stress and pressure while others struggle? We know the answer, and now you can discover the proven system that has helped so many of our members reach their health goals and look and feel better than ever…in the shortest period of time possible.
Just accept my $186 gift (while it lasts) and get started now by calling 0425 265 491 or click the link at the top to secure your place in our Custom Kickstart Program…a $335 Value for ONLY $149! (You save $186)
This is no ‘quick fix’ so if you are looking to be the next Bruce Lee or Jean Claude Van Damme then we are not for you. We focus on the inner strength as much as the outer and teach you how to listen to your body and work with it, not fight it with crazy exercise regimes and gruelling workouts.
Are you ready to be a healthier, happier, stronger you, inside and out?
P.S. Did I mention that we guarantee results? Complete just 10 classes with us and if you are not completely thrilled with your new inner confidence and understanding of your body we will give you your entire investment back. We know you will love our community so call us now.
Your Custom Kickstart Relaxation Program Includes:
• 10 Wing Chun Relaxation Sessions ($185 Value)
• Hornsby Wing Chun Academy cotton T-Shirt ($25 Value)
• Life membership and insurance ($125 Value)
• Video Feedback in the Hornsby Wing Chun Academy online forum (priceless!)
This special program is ONLY available to the FIRST 9 APPLICANTS! Call/enroll NOW to reserve your spot! Get Your Wing Chun Relaxation Plan Started Off The Right Way, Right Now!
How Can We Help You?
- Reduce Stress
- Relieve Neck and Back Pain
- Ease Muscular Aches and Pains
- Achieve Mental & Physical Relaxation
- Generate a General Feeling of Well-being
- Correct Posture
- Recover from & Prevent Injuries
- Deal with Anxiety and Depression
- Improve Joint Range of Motion
- Relieve or Prevent Headaches
As a remedial massage therapist, it always feels great to hear a client tell me how good they feel after a massage:
“The pain has gone! That’s the best massage I’ve ever had”
“I feel looser. I can move more freely.”
“It feels like I’ve been pulled apart and put back together properly”
However, the sad reality is that even the best results are almost always short lived.
The moment you get up off the table, your body is already starting to return to what it sees as “normal.” And for most people, “normal” means the same old poor posture and habits that caused the problem in the first place.
This is okay if you have the time and money to get a one hour massage every couple of days. Unfortunately most of us aren’t professional athletes with a team of therapists at our beck and call!
Usually people feel better for a few days, then the pains and tightness start to creep back. Not too bad at first. But they get worse. Eventually they get bad enough and they have another treatment a few weeks later. Then the cycle continues with no lasting relief.
Would you be happy if you took your car in for repairs and it worked better for a few days, but you had to take it back again for the same problem a few weeks later? No? Then why settle for less with your own body?
The Main Reason Treatments Don’t Really Work
The real problem is that a massage treatment or chiropractic adjustment are things done TO you. They might feel great. They might even make very real changes to your body. But they are passive experiences performed on you while lying down. Sure, they relieve trigger points or break up adhesions, but they can’t do anything about the true underlying cause – because that cause is, unfortunately YOU!
It’s Not The Mechanic’s Fault
If you don’t drive correctly and look after your car properly it will break down and need repair after repair after repair. Just like your body. It does not matter how good your “mechanics” are (I’m actually a big believer in remedial massage and chiropractic) if you don’t treat your body well enough in between “repairs”, you will undo all their good work.
The ONLY Way To Fix Things
When it comes to pain or tension caused by poor posture and flawed movement patterns, YOUR habits and behaviours cause the problem.
YOU cause the problem which means only YOU can fix it!
The only way to fix bad habits is to replace them with new ones. This takes a focused effort on retraining your body. If you’re after a quick fix, something that magically changes your life with no investment of time or money or effort, then I’m afraid you’re in the wrong place.
But if you’re truly ready to make real, lasting changes to the way you hold your body, to finally relieve all those muscular aches and pains, reduce stress, and increase relaxation, then this program is for you.
What We Do Differently
- We teach you, we don’t treat you.
- We help you to actively retrain your body so that the new postures and motor patterns become second nature.
- Sessions are performed standing, while moving your body through a series of effortless movements that reveal flaws, improve posture and help develop relaxation.
- We offer group sessions which make things more social, allow for partner work, and make the program much more affordable. The entire course can be completed for less than the price of two remedial massages!
- You will be fully clothed. No oils or creams will be used.
You will learn
- A different, more relaxed and unified way of moving your entire body.
- Improved awareness of your own body.
- To consciously relax, even when under pressure.
- A sequence of movements you can practice just a few minutes every day to reinforce what you learn during class.
- Basic remedial massage techniques that you can use every day on yourself, family and friends
- Basic musculoskeletal anatomy
- Basic palpation skills
Limited places. Book now so you don't miss out!
Classes held at Hornsby Uniting Church, 24 William St Hornsby starting from:
Private sessions $80/hour available by appointment.
What is NOT covered by the Stress Relief, Body Alignment and Relaxation Classes
So there is no confusion, please note, these sessions are NOT:
- Wing Chun Kung Fu. Some relaxation partner work might be performed with wing chun students, but for you, there will be no fighting applications, no sparring or chi sau or pad work. You will only learn the basic movements from the forms with an emphasis on relaxation, joint rotation and body control & awareness.
- A Massage. There will be no tables, no oils or creams. You will be fully clothed at all times. With your consent, some very light soft tissue work may be performed by the instructor and classmates.
- An exercise program. You will be actively involved but not particularly "active." Don't expect to build up a sweat and need to work physically hard to be able to participate. You only need to be able to stand up to get started. (And even that isn't entirely essential.)
- Painful. While some especially deep remedial massage techniques can be quite painful, these will not be taught during the course. There may rarely be some mild discomfort but there should be no pain.
- Remedial Massage Training. The diploma course was 2 years full time. Something like 2000 hours class time. You will instead learn basic techniques and concepts you can use to apply to your own individual situation.