Children 17 Years and Under
All Children automatically qualify for concession training fees.
Adults 18 Years and Over
Adult students students studying at TAFE or university full time qualify for concession training rates. (Just present your student card when you make payment)
Adults also qualify for our concession training fees if you receive one or more eligible Commonwealth benefits or allowances at the time you pay your fees.
You are still eligible for our concession rates even if your benefit is due to expire shortly after fees are due. This means you have the option to save on training fees by paying up to 12 months in advance at the concession rate shortly before your Commonwealth payment expires.
Eligible benefits include:
- Age Pension
- Austudy (including Veterans' Children Education Scheme)
- Carer Payment
- Disability Support Pension (second or subsequent course enrolment per year, first enrolment is exempt)
- Exceptional Circumstances Relief Payment
- Family Tax Benefit Part A (maximum rate)
- Farm Help Income Support
- Mature Age Allowance
- Newstart Allowance
- Parenting Payment (Single)
- Sickness Allowance
- Special Benefit
- Veterans' Affairs Payments
- Widow Allowance
- Widow Pension (including Widow 'B' Pension)
- Wife Pension
- Youth Allowance.